[ANN] V4RB MACHO uploaded 2.2 b6

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 2 22:16:56 CST 2006

Hi Charles,

It means that the VComponents can be included within the application bundle
for a Macho build, as I understand it. (Although it's not quite working for
me yet.)

MachO apps can happily use the Carbon Vcomponents if they're in the default
/Library/CFMSupport/ folder, which is the way I've been developing with
V4RB_2 in the meantime.

Dave.