[ANN] V4RB MACHO uploaded 2.2 b6

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 2 13:25:16 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I downloaded the MachO beta.  I just tried running a debug application here,
with:

Vcomponents (carbon) v2.1 at /Library/CFMsupport/VComponents
Vcomponents (macho) v2.2b6 at /Applications/REALbasic 2006 Release
1/REALbasic 2006.app/Contents/VComponents
V4RB (macho plugin) v2.2b6 in /Applications/REALbasic 2006 Release
1/Plugins/

I built the application, and copied the VComponents folder to:

MyApp.App/Contents/VComponents/

When I launch the app, I get this error:

Runtime Error 4: Failed assertion
Location: plugin.cpp:7399
Failure condition: pluginEntryTable.GetEntry(entrypointName, out)
Failure Message: can¹t find plugin method
Valentina.CacheSize as Integer

Exactly the same thing happens if I try and run the app as a MachO debug as
well.

Any ideas?

Dave.