[ANN] V4RB MACHO uploaded 2.2 b6

Dave Addey listmail1 at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 2 13:10:46 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

Great news!

I see what you mean about the debug application.  Would my original idea
work?  That is, can the plugin:

* Call REALInDebugMode() to see if it is in debug or not
* if it is in debug, then the plugin looks for its MachO dylibs in the same
folder as the debug app's bundle
* if it is not in debug, then it looks for the MachO dylibs inside the built
app's bundle

If I debug my app in MachO format, then it should use the MachO version of
the V4RB plugin, enabling you to do the check mentioned above from within
the debug application (which RB has just built).

Will that work?

Dave.