Mach-O V4RB?

Dave Addey support at dj1800.com
Thu Feb 2 12:01:05 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

Fantastic :-)

I should add that if you select *both* of "Mac OS X/Classic" and "Mac OS X
only" in the Build Settings, then "Mac OS X/Classic" (i.e. Carbon PEF) is
used by default when you debug.  So you have to be sure to *just* select
"Mac OS X only" (and uncheck "Mac OS X/Classic") to debug as MachO by
default.

Dave.

Dave Addey
dave at dj1800.com