Mach-O V4RB?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Feb 2 13:06:22 CST 2006

On 1/30/06 10:04 PM, "Dave Addey" <support at dj1800.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,
Hi All,

Well, I have got working V4RB MACHO !

It looks now as:

* V4RB.rbx  -- plugin that contains ALL 3 platforms:

    Carbon, Macho and Windows.

* in the CFMSupport/VComponents -- carbon libs

* REALbasic start and use Carbon plugin during development.

* then you can Build as  MacOS X only.

* and you need manually (or write some Bash script)
    copy VComponents macho into myapp.app package.

DONE. You have app that is Macho, and it keep all inside.

-- I will cleanup now my environment to simplify creation of such V4RB.rbx
plugin...

-- Note, I think VComponents Macho will go by separate archive. Because it
is additional 5-6 Mb I think.