URL

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Dec 16 02:28:06 CST 2006

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> http://www.sonnysoftware.com
>
> Go to downloads page -> Bookends.
>
> Jon

120 minutes of playing did not find any problem so far

 I have add new references
 Delete them
 Type different values into all and different fields
 DUPLICATE references
 DELETE refs
 AGAIN add new
 VERIFY
 CLOSE OPEN
 SORT something
 into field abstract I have put files with up to 3000 lines of text

It works like a charm
Debugger did not catch any single assert...

I do this on PPC .
May be it needs try on INTEL..

Again and again, Jon.
Please ask few people which have any problems, to keep eye on WHAT steps
they do. What operations of your app they do.

At first I have think DUPLICATE can have bug. But it seems you correctly
have implement it for BLOB/TEXT.