Release Schedules and Feedback on Fixes

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Dec 15 17:57:29 CST 2006

On 12/06/15 3:10 PM, "Robert Brenstein" <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> Don't take it so personal :)

Do not worry about this.

You perfectly know I always ASK for years on Valentina lists:

    please DO COMPLAIN,
    please DO CRITIC,
    please COMPARE to other dbs.
    please suggest ideas.

Only such kind of talks move forward development.
There is no many usefulness from feedback which say: I am so happy. :-)

Just we really are not used to branches...
And we really need find good articles/books/tutorials and change our mind
for development planning.

Change of mind - always has some pain :-)