3.0 question (low priority)

Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 12 10:05:29 CST 2006

> Hi John,
>
> > I was just wondering if you still think Mantis #144 might
> still be a
> > possibility in 3.0?
>
> It not looks like something special, just need time.
>
> Btw, similar effect you can get with
>     SqlSelect => cursor
>
> Then do updateAll() ?
>
> Although not for all case-sensitive  of course...
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Ruslan Zasukhin
> VP Engineering and New Technology
> Paradigma Software, Inc

Hi Ruslan,

Yes, that comes close to accomplishing what I would need.  I actually
started down that path but realized that it just wasn't going to be
flexible enough for what I need.  Someday, when I have a little time,
I'll send you a note explaining my situation and what I would like to
accomplish.  I only brought it up now since you mentioned version 3.0.
Just knowing that it is still possible and that you are still
considering implementing it is good enough for me for now.

Thanks for all you do, Ruslan!

-John