Sorry a latevstudio (Valentina?) bug

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sun Dec 3 23:04:04 CST 2006

Hi,

In Vstudio, I make a XML dump from my database with about 500 000 records,
UTF-16, not human readable format. Dump successful.

I create New database in other director, StorageEncoding UTF-16, I select to
LoadDump into this dbs and pick my dumped XML file. EnstoreEncoding selector
is locked at UTF-8 (greyed), so I have no choise to select UTF-16.

I click OK and bang! Vstudio give this log:

22:47:53: File
..\..\..\sources\VStudio\Plugins\Valentina_2\vsV2_Database.cpp, Line 1867
22:47:53: Kernel error: 0x9952a
22:47:53: SegmentMap is corrupted

I will try some other dumps and loads, UTF-8 and human readable to see if it
works, but though I better send you this first.

Oh if it matters, WinXP SP2 and latest beta of VS.

Regards,
Joakim