[ANN] Valentina for Cocoa 2.4 b1 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 21 01:28:35 CDT 2006

Hi Guys!

We are happy to inform that long awaited Valentina for Cocoa product is
ready for public beta testing.

    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta/V4CC

* If you aware to V4RB, you will find that V4CC have very similar design.

* V4CC is for use with Objective-C in xCode on MAC.

* its API is ready for use with Apple's Binding

* we have provide for now one simple example, which follow to V4RB Tutorial.

- We invite everybody to test V4CC and give us your feedback.

- We know many developers want switch from REALbasic to xCode, and have
request us for V4CC. Now it is time to go :)

- I have still not clear some issue. One of them is
        if it is possible to use Classes way in the V4CC.
        I do not see yet good how in Obj-C we can inherit
        fro NSObject *and* Vdatabase or VTable...

* one more. V4CC is in Universal Binary Format!
    like C++ SDK and Valentina Studio are.