[ANN] V4RB mac + win 2.3b10 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 7 10:11:55 CDT 2006

On 4/7/06 5:17 AM, "Anna Kritselis" <akritselis at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi Anna,

> I have a couple of things after installing 2.3 b8 -

b10

> I import from a number of files, but after one particular import I get the
> message "Succesful Completion."  I don't know what is different about that
> one.

You import using V4RB? Or Valentina Studio?

V4RB do not have such message -- "Succesful Completion."

> I get Error number 3 and no message after I execute res = mDatabase.diagnose.
> I don't know what that error #3 means.

3 - this is win error I think.

You can try execute diagnose using Valentina Studio fc15 (yesterday build)
To see what happens here.

> This has been happening for a while and I'm not sure if it's a problem -
> I get a Windows message "Windows Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low".  I have no
> other application open - I have 256 MB memory on this machine.  It only
> happens when I run this RealBasic program.   I'm not exactly sure when it
> started happening - but it never used to happen when I used RB 5.5.  I don't
> know if it has to do with RB 2006 or the size of the Valentina cache.

* Valentina cache size is CONSTANT value.

* if you set cache size to 15MB then it will not grow.

* you can open task manager to see if RAM grow for your app.