[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver MAC 2.3 b8 uploaded

Anna Kritselis akritselis at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 4 09:26:54 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan and Jon,

I think this is my problem as well - I added diagnose on opening the database.  Three out of three users had the database get damaged, but not after any consistent number of opens that I could figure out.  Sometimes I can clone/repair, but sometimes the users get a varchar error and I can't repair.

Anna