[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver MAC 2.3 b8 uploaded

jda jda at his.com
Tue Apr 4 08:28:09 CDT 2006

Hi Ruslan,

I mentioned that since I added automatic diagnose to my app (on
opening the database), I'm finding a database is being damaged
frequently with routine use. It happened again. I did a diagnose
veryhigh, and here's the viSQL report. The damage is with VarChar.
Maybe the report will be helpful. Thanks, Jon.

==========> Field: varCharField , type VarChar
==========> IndexFile
PAGE (0, 0) Inventory pages OK.
Index Inventory pages OK.

PAGE (3, 2) OK.

All right!  ( IndexFile )

.....> VarCharFile
(!) Total number of records on VarChar pages does not match table's
record count.

Problems found!  ( VarCharFile )

Problems found!  ( Field: varCharField , type VarChar )

==========> Field: textField , type Text
.....> SegmentFile:

All right!  ( SegmentFile: )

All right!  ( Field: textField , type Text )

==========> Field: blobField , type BLOB
.....> SegmentFile:

All right!  ( SegmentFile: )

All right!  ( Field: blobField , type BLOB )

Field: varCharField. Index record count (23) differ from field one (22).

Problems found!  ( Table: misc )

Problems found!  ( Database: )