2.0.5 is on site

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Sep 23 15:55:36 CDT 2005

Found the problem.  There are a lot of items in that variable.  If its
at the end it does not register.  I moved the entry to #3 or 4 and it
works now.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer