2.0.5 is on site

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Sep 23 19:09:15 CDT 2005

On 9/23/05 7:08 PM, "Chuck Neal" <chuck at mediamacros.com> wrote:

> I had this problem as well as a colleague of mine. Here are my answers
> to your questions...
>
>> So let's search for problem on your side somehow:
>>
>> * check if Xtra folder do have no V4MD_2
>
> The Xtra is in the following path...
> C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Director MX 2004\Configuration\Xtras\3rd
> Party\Valentina
>

>> * check that exists
>>
>>         c:/Program Files/Paradigma Softare/VComponents_win_vc
>>
>>  folder.
>
> Yes, this is there.
>
>> * Check that kernel, vshared and vclient dlls have here date of
> modification
>> as  21 Sept 2005
>
> Yes
>
>> What else .... Well, varaible PATH should have
>>         c:/Program Files/Paradigma Softare/VComponents_win_vc
>
> Do you mean an environmental variable on the system? This is part of the
> path variable.

Yes. environmental variable on the system..
Hmm. Only difference we use Director MX ...

Several times we have see that IF user copy FORWARD this path to VComponents
folder in the PATH variable, then it start to work. People say this is
glitch of Windows.. Something as limit on length of PATH.

Please check this point.