2.0.5 is on site

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Fri Sep 23 10:18:06 CDT 2005

V4MD is not working right.  I removed the old version, reinstalled and
copied it to the Xtras folder.  The Xtra commands no longer show in the
drop downs from the script or message window.  The Xtra is totally gone
as far as Director sees it.

I try to run the examples and it says that Valentina can not be found.

Director MX 2004
Windows XP Pro SP2

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer