new V4RB2-Version

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 20 18:16:03 CDT 2005

On 9/19/05 10:25 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de> wrote:

Hi Claudius,

> Hello,
>
> when will we see new V4RB2 version with support of Mach-O Package
> Support?

Which replace PEF?  :-)

Or as parallel build ?

> I understand in this the possibility to have the necessary V4RB2-
> Files inside of my Application Package.

I think it is possible solve this task for PEF apps also

I wonder, anybody have try to build package from PEF application?
At least manually (or using sh scripts) ?

> It is no problem, when I have  to move/copy the necessary files manually into
> the application  package (when it is easy described ;-))

About Macho.

I plan in the nearest time port V4RB project to xCode.
At least to be able use Shark of Apple to do profiling of our new "Benches"
project which we have develop in REALbasic.