[V4MD] pointer at the same table by binary_link

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Sep 14 22:48:31 CDT 2005

> So problem solved ?
Yes, now the problem is solved.
Thanks, your help it has been miraculous :-)

But I want ask you what do you think about the error message for linkRecords
and unLinkRecords.
eg
If I add a link when it already exists, I don't get message... the final
user see nothing;
but if I try to delete a link that non exist, I get a message... and the
final user see the a message.
For me this is not good, I think that it's better use the same solution:
or both methods have a message, or both methods have not message.
Do you agree?
Paolo