[V4MD] pointer at the same table by binary_link

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Sep 14 10:44:00 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

> > link = gDb.table(T2).link(1)
>      I think here better to use .link(linkName)
Good, I've made two little changed with this line and now works:
link = gDb.table(T1).link(linkName)

>     because tomorrow you can add more links, and your code
>     suddenly will start work wrong

> Yes, btw, I know Lingo allow do some classes?
> May be even better use classes :-))
I agree, I use class also, but there are not easy to use in better way (for
me), for now I will test V2 on myApp with few classes, in next week I will
try to insert more classes.

> > But my problem remain, when I addLink to T1<>T2 all works, when addLink
> > T3<>T2 I have the right value from line
> > link.linkRecords(a, b)
>
>     what means here "right value" ?
aha: if I use put link I see: