[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.05 fc16 for MAC

Bob Keeney bkeeney at everestkc.net
Tue Sep 6 13:58:09 CDT 2005

On Sep 5, 2005, at 4:06 PM, valentina-beta-request at lists.macserve.net
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta
>
> * fc16 fixes more bugs in the area of Vserver + API way.
>
>     Charles, RecIDs of JOIN now work correctly
>
>     Bob, your test project now works fine up to OK dialog.

Hi Ruslan,
Yep, project works better.  I experienced a hard crash later on in my
project and when I went to reopen the database I crashed
immediately.  The log file had this error:

  13:54:16.404875 (42023936): (14) WARNING: database 'myDB': cursor
(0x3C2A20) was not deleted - deleting...

I will attempt to recreate and send in further report.

Thanks!
Bob K.