V4REV and VComponents on Windows

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 31 14:44:31 CST 2005

On Oct 31, 2005, at 1:08 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>> Do
>> I need to explicitly append the path to my VComponents folder for my
>> app to PATH then?
>
> What you mean?
>
> Your app? On other computer where there is no installation ?
> Better put all items of VComponents folder into APP folder,
> Then no need for PATH

I tried this.  It doesn't work.  My app (v4revtest.exe) has a folder
named VComponents at the same level.  The VComponents folder contains
VResources, the icu files, etc.  When I try to load the Valentina 2
external the error message I mentioned in my previous email is
dipslayed.

>> I guess I was expecting that a VComponents folder
>> in the same directory as the app would be used.
>
> right

It isn't.

--
Trevor DeVore