[ANN] V4MD, V4RB, V4REV updated docs are uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 14 10:37:59 CDT 2005

On 10/14/05 10:20 AM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> I repeat you that (I think) that is good for us end you to add publishin
> date of reference and the version info also in first page
> eg
> VALENTINA
> for DIRECTOR Reference
> your copyright info
> Last update 14-10-2005
> For version V4MD 2.1b

Paolo,

Problem is that then we need
    - correct this
    - produce PDFs
    - upload them to FTP

With each release. This will bring only new mistakes.

FYI: we going develop own WEB-based online documentation
    based on Valentina Server + VPHP in the near time.
    Something like you can see on PHP site.

This should resolve a lots of problems with docs.
Because I want automate generation of e.g. Function description
    - for each API
    - for each human language
    - ...