Val Studio

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Oct 5 16:02:18 CDT 2005

Hi Ron,

ok - then it is clear!
The current beta ONLY runs on Tiger!
This is due to the fact that we uses some third party libs that
simply only
runs on Tiger IF we build them on Tiger.
(And we are building on Tiger machines right now)
So - i hope i can build these libs on Panther - to make that work.

Do you really NEED Panther?

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH

http://www.valentina-db.de