Valentina 2.0 C++ SDK

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 5 12:25:50 CDT 2005

On 10/5/05 11:43 AM, "Marcello von Planta" <mplanta at computerworks.ch> wrote:

Hi Marcello,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I'm sorry to ask you again but we just believe valentina is a very good
> efficient product and we are just about to start a new product and
> are waiting for Valentina 2 C++ SDK. I know programming takes
> a lot of effort and estimate time is not easy to calculate.

> But can you give us an estimate in weeks when you are quite sure the
> first beta of C++ 2 SDK is available. We try to avoid switching back to
> version 1.

Status is next:

* The main problem which prevents us from VSDK beta is that our
    FBL/publ folder (public) did have about 25 dependencies on
    FBL/prot headers.

    Right now we have only one such dependency yet.

* as only we will break this one, we can easy ship C++ SDK for Windows and
Visual C++

* for xCode it will take little longer time. We still need yet workout where
to put VComponents folder. It looks we will need do some magic with
Executable_path...so this can take several days.

It will be great if you will be on beta list, because I will discuss this
xCode issues there.

* We are NOT going ship CodeWarrior version, although this is also quite
simple, because CodeWarrior environment this is where I work each day yet.