[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, VServer 2.1 b2 mac+win uploaded

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Nov 2 22:52:29 CST 2005

> > BTW, I've now received the info that the "findContains" error is fixed
in
> > v.2.1, good.
>
> You sure ???

I can copy and paste... and you can read also fixed in 2.1 ok  ;.)

The following issue has been RESOLVED.
<http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/view.php?id=1141>
Reported By:                Paolo
Assigned To:                Ivan Smahin
Project:                    V4MD
Issue ID:                   1141
Category:                   API
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             11-02-2005 10:16 EET
Last Modified:              11-02-2005 20:45 EET

> > For me is not clarity in what version this fixed are added to setup,
when I
> > read your ANN I see some information about fixed and news, but I'm not
sure
> > that you add all info for every update.
>
> > eg
> > In this two days you have fixed two V4MD bugs (posted by me)... in your
ANN
> > you don't add these info, but in your mail you tell me that in next
update
> > this is fixed... and so I don't know if I must test it again? This is
not
> > difficult but a few boring :-)
>
> But you have not report then in Mantis I think. Right ?
I've not report this into Mantis because Ivan have fixed the first little
bug in few time, and for me have not sense to report a bug already fixed.