[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, VServer 2.1 b2 mac+win uploaded

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Nov 2 20:06:33 CST 2005

> fixed
ok, but I must download again?

BTW, I've now received the info that the "findContains" error is fixed in
v.2.1, good.
For me is not clarity in what version this fixed are added to setup, when I
read your ANN I see some information about fixed and news, but I'm not sure
that you add all info for every update.
eg
In this two days you have fixed two V4MD bugs (posted by me)... in your ANN
you don't add these info, but in your mail you tell me that in next update
this is fixed... and so I don't know if I must test it again? This is not
difficult but a few boring :-)

Paolo