Damaged dbs when killing app in debugger

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Tue May 31 16:56:59 CDT 2005

On 5/31/05 2:47 PM, jda at jda at his.com wrote:

> Kem said he had a reproducible way of corrupting a database with no
> read/write going on -- did you get his database to test (and if not,
> Kem, could you send it)?

My database is pretty complex and relies on plug-ins (Einhugur) so I didn't
send it.

I can reproduce it every time. My database has five tables and four binary
links (O::M). One table has the master records, the other four tables are
linked to it. I added a number of records in series, then Flush. If I
force-quit at that point, the database is corrupted.

Ruslan, if you think my program will help you, I will send it. I trust you
to keep it confidential.