[V4RB] Problem with fc3

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Fri May 27 22:44:05 CDT 2005

There is some problem with fc3, but I wish I could be more specific than
that. I am running an app in the IDE that collects e-mails from a server.
Previously, I have run this program up to about 30,000 records without a
problem. Now, with essentially the same code, it is quitting without warning
somewhere about 4,000. Afterwards, I cannot open the program again without
an instant crash or a Vexception (internal error). Vstudio is unable to
diagnose the db either.

The only difference here is that I am using the compressor. I am going to
turn that off now to see if it makes a difference. I'll report back
tomorrow.