[ANN] V4RB 2.0.4fc2 uploaded

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Thu May 26 23:55:30 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan and Jon
I've read now your thead...
I think that the question is:
if the user try to link: T1 f1 <---> T2 f1 and after he request a new bad
copy of the same link... as it is better to perceive the user and to prevent
the duplication of the link? In the v2.0.3 the command is ignored, but the
bad user can't undestand it...
However I need to think about this with a real application and I want wait
the next 2.0.4 upgrade for test it.
Thanks
Paolo