2.0.4 fc?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 19 23:57:29 CDT 2005

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> You mentioned a new build was coming soon...

Hi Jon,
Hi All,

Status is next:

* I was need spend last week debugging 1.x Vserver and engine.
Ken Ray and Robert have install Vserver into company with 100 users,
And how found some problems in speed and a couple of crashes.

During this time I have fix 2 crash-bugs in the 1.11
And made 2 optimizations in the INDEXES, which have give speedup,
    believe you or not in about 10 times for that tasks we have test.

I hope that today I have made the last major fix for them to be happy on
that project. So tomorrow we will start with Igor polish Vserver 2.0 and
clients on bugs reported by Peter in the V4MD area.

* for last few days Igor have add 2 new mechanisms into client/server.
    a) now connection have 2 parameters as
            TransferMode
            CompressFiles   -- Igor say not implemented yet

    b) Now such functions as
        Import/export, Dump/Load, ToFile/FromFile,
        can work with files located as on side of server,
        so on side of client.

* Igor today have start work on caching of FAT of db files.
    this must speedup open of 2.0 files and work overall.

* Ivan works on Valentina 2 for Revolution.