V4MD search in API way and cXtraStringGrid example request

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Thu Mar 31 01:51:24 CST 2005

Thanks Igor and Ruslan
your help has been much profit...
Finally I've successful to obtain what I wanted but it has been much hard...
and I have had to use some lingo repeat-cycles for obtain the exactly field
that I want show on the result table, this is not good.

>> Iterator is designed to iterate through the table records - not table 's
fields.
For me this is a limit, if possible, can you add a new method for iterate
the table records with the option to select N field...
This may be useful for show only the necessary field-column that the user
need... like SQL.
Paolo