Bug tracking.

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 25 21:26:13 CST 2005

Hello Claudius,

CS> Hi,

CS> Am 25. Mrz 2005 um 19:01 Uhr schrieb Ivan Smahin:

>> Hello All,
>>
>>     If you find any showstopper bug with Valentina2.0 release - please
>> let us know.

CS> #535 is showstopper

CS> by

CS> Claudius

As far as I get it - the described problem was in Diagnose, which gets the wrong result
diagnosing service tables and crash afterward.
It should be gone away in current release of 2.0.

Friday, March 25, 2005, 12:22:27 PM, it seems you wrote about another bug. It's no crash
but exceptions after some set of operations. I will check this point now.

 Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua