2.0 !

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 24 08:46:02 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan, Paradigma Team and list,

Congratulations on the availability of Valentina 2.0! Champagne!
Even if there is some more of work, to see finally available Valentina
2.0 very pleases.

I hope that the optimizations are going to continue and that UTF8 will
be quickly available ; o)

During the installation of three packages (good !) of Valentina for Mac
OS X, I had a problem of authorization of files.
Three package were installed on my desktop, and all the authorizations
of ALL files of the desktop were modified.
I could not access any more the files of the desktop.

I DO NOT THINK THAT IT COMES FROM THE INSTALLATION OF VALENTINA.

But I indicate it all the same because if the other persons have the
same problem, then that will probably be due, finally, to the
installation of Valentina.

Olivier