V4RB and V4MD windows installers

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Wed Mar 23 16:40:51 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan
I've tested the new installer in two PC... and now it's work  :-)
Good work Ruslan and Igor.
This is the more important thing.

I want tell you that the installation, for me, is a few strange:
1. the installer create a Folder Paradigma Folder and write the path in the
sistem... OK this is necessary
and
2. for default proposes to create a Folder V4MD_2 in the Macromedia Folder,
(for me not necessary: seems that the xtra it comes installed automatically)
3. instead for complete the installation the user must open V4MD_2 Folder
and drag the xtra into the xtas folder of his Director version....
at this point the installation become manually as always.

I suggest you to create a installer for only components.
All other Director xtra are normally installed from a folder that the user
keep in your HD place... after the user drag the xtra etc.

For the folder with dir example I've already said my opinion :-)

PS. Now, I don't tell you if it's necessary to restart OS because my system
has a path from previous beta version.
Paolo