[V4RB V2] VArraySet sorting problems

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Tue Mar 22 15:15:21 CST 2005

> I can think only about bug related to Vdate field.
> Hmm, please try some other numeric field.
> If in this case answer is correct.

Got it!

I didn't think it could be the VDateTime field, since I'd tried putting
a VDateTime field into your Records_Sort example and hadn't found any
problems.

Then I dug in a little further, and found that the records in my own
database weren't sorting correctly *when the VDateTime field had been
UPDATED*.

I further modified the Records_Sort example to modify values in the
VDateTime field -- and it no longer sorts correctly based on that
field.

Is this enough description, or would you like me to send you a project
(and, if so, to what address)?

Thanks,

-- Erik