V4RB, V4MD archives was broken

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Tue Mar 22 17:34:00 CST 2005

> Ok we will add v2
and the date please, I've printed the previous v.1 of reference and I write
the date update by hand :-)

I tell you that the many layout pages of V4MD references are different...
and so
if I bind the printed docs pages forehead and back the result is
unsatisfactory, but this is a little problem, I prefer a good developer :-)
Then you think this when you have more time for the details.
Paolo