V4RB, V4MD archives was broken

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Tue Mar 22 16:54:40 CST 2005

But, why I must re-download the xtra with the example file (four folder with
many example, good for learning... but not for repeat download), when, as
this case, the actual build of xtra has missings files or other problems? I
think is better to dispose:
1 link for xtra,
1 link for the example
1 link dor the docs etc
and... for new users
1 link with all the package  :-)

Another suggestion:
I print the V4MD reference and I don't see the date of the release and the
number of version in the first page...
Paolo