2.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Mar 22 11:14:07 CST 2005

On 3/22/05 9:39 AM, "Olivier" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan and list,
>
> Congratulations for the new site which is beautiful, sober and
> professional.

Thank you Oliver,

> The version 2.0 will be ready this week ?

Yes.

Of course we all can see in Mantis that still exists not resolved bugs.
But we can resolve them for 2.1, ...

> Many bugs were corrected and new features were still added. good !
> The work of optimization (for speed) began ?

Yes, few tasks was optimized, when Jon was able sent us prohect which show
task and it is slow

> (I saw that you also optimized the speed of " setblank ")

Yes, although exactly this thing is so strange and not usual to other dbs..
Issue of technical Valentina implementation...
I will think more on this ...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com