RAM db created with classes

Olivier vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 22 08:35:12 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan and list,

To create a DB in RAM (with class), I have:

- Create a class MyDB
- Create classes of tables

- Db = new MyDB ( EVstorageType.kRam)

But now, when I want to access a table of my db, I have an "Nil Object"
exception .
I saw that when we did NOT use the classes, it was necessary to
indicate also when we created a table that this one was in RAM.
But with the classes, in the "constructor" method of my table I have:

- Table1 = new MyTable1

I cannot put:

- Table1 = new MyTable1 (evStorage.kRam )

Is it the problem or I forgot something?

(Since a dozen days, I have problems with internet (I cannot make
downloadings). I was not thus able to make of tests with the quite last
versions of Valentina.)

thank you

olivier