Attempting to launch REALBasic with Valentina V4RB 2.0 plugin causes Rb to crash

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Thu Mar 10 20:14:44 CST 2005

Report Reference ID:      wvoiumeg

                           V4RB 2.0 plugin causes Rb to crash

Development Environment:  2005a16 Mac OS X OS: Mac OS 10.3

Issue appears in:         IDE OS: Mac OS X 10.3

Severity:                 Crash

                           Rb2005's plugin folder causes Rb to crash.
                           (Well, OK, I haven't tried all 912
                           combinations; but I've tried a dozen or two --
                           including the current a16 and b57 versions --
                           and a crash has always been the result.)

Reproducible:             Always

Reproduce Steps:          1. Put the V4RB 2.0bX plugin into Rb 2005aX's
                              plugin folder.
                           2. Launch Rb.

Workaround:               None.

OS Version:               Mac OS X 10.3

Product Version:          2005a16 Mac OS X