[kernel 0000511]: Diagnose Database shows problems with my database

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at axint.net
Wed Mar 2 07:36:22 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

On Mar 2, 2005, at 12:03 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 2/28/05 3:29 AM, "vbt at paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua"
> <vbt at paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua> wrote:

>> I'm not sure if Diagnose is wrong or if my database is being created
>> with
>> problems. But i have a project that creates a database by importing
>> many
>> text files and modifying the records.
>>
>> When I run a Diagnose Database on the resulting database, it says 2
>> of the
>> tables have "problems" but not anything more specific.
>
> To see more info you need call diagnose with high verbose level.

I don't know how to do this. I am using ViSQL to run the Diagnose
command. I looked at the docs and don't see anything related to this. I
also tried setting the DebugLevel to EVVerboseLevel.kVeryHigh (and
kHigh) right after the .Open method in ViSQL but that too doesn't
change anything in the report.

How can I do this?

Best regards,
Frank Schima