paradigma store glitches

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jun 29 09:51:59 CDT 2005

> I wonder if there was not some new development last year as
> suddenly everyone started charging VAT about the same time.
> Businesses don't do such a thing voluntarily ;)

You do if you start plunking down subsidiaries or have a lot of very local
relationships. Sites like KAGI, for example. I don't think they have a
subsidiary in Europe, but they also do a lot of business with European
developers.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network