testing

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Wed Jun 29 00:12:38 CDT 2005

>Hello Robert,
>
>Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 12:18:14 AM, you wrote:
>
>RB> Does Paradigma has a Valentina Server running somewhere which we can
>RB> use to test the client-server operation or do we have to set up our
>RB> own server?
>
>As far as I know you should use own.
>

>--
>Best regards,
>  Ivan                            mailto:IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua

Well, may be Paradigma should consider setting one up. For example,
the V4REV examples have a switch to run locally or as a client. I
suspect same is true for other environments. The client mode could by
default connect to your demo server to run the server-based examples.

Think of it as evaluation as well. For example, I have no immediate
need or time to set up a server just to check it out, but I'd like to
get a feel of how it works, so I can pass this experience to my
clients. It can be useful for you as well. If you set it up at
MacServe, you could test yourself how it performs when used across
the ocean :)

Robert