V4RB2 RegisterDatabase Question

Bob Keeney bkeeney at everestkc.net
Sun Jun 26 17:00:07 CDT 2005

On Jun 26, 2005, at 9:57 AM, valentina-beta-
request at lists.macserve.net wrote:

>> I have an existing database that I'm trying out on VServer.  My
>> datafile works and I'm wondering how I create the database on the
>> server.  Here's my snippet of code:
>>

> Hi Bob,
>
> So you was able to start Valentina Server ?
>
> Yesterday you have told no success.

Sorry for not being clear.  I am running VServer on Windows XP and
trying to connect to it from a Mac OS X (Tiger).

Using fc9 I cannot get VServer for the Mac started.  I keep getting
the can't open master database error.

Also, my *real* question is there a process to create the database on
the server?  I am moving from a file based db to a server.  With file
based all I had to do was use the .create method.  What do I have to
do differently when using the server?  The documentation isn't clear,
in my opinion, on how to do this.

Thanks,
Bob Keeney
BKeeney Software Inc.