[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver mac+win 2.0.4 fc9

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jun 23 15:07:21 CDT 2005

>Hi All,
>
>You can download these builds from the corresponded beta pages of products.
>
>FIXED in this build
>
>1) a couple of issues related to cache
>
>2) very rare case in the indexes.
>     so rare that 1.x code do not have such case.
>     I have discover this case working with Jons (jda) database.

Hi Ruslan,

OK, some good, some bad.

The good is that I can now open several large databases that crashed
before!  Great!

The bad is that if I set the cache to 15 MB and try to open the
Ref_DC database (which you of course have) it crashes without any
log. Worse, the database is now corrupted and any attempts to open it
(even with a cache of 50 MB, which worked before) -> crash without
any crash log.

This is 100% reproducible for me, so please try this.

Thanks,

Jon