Your 3 DREAM FEATURE for Vstudio ?

Heinrich Ruoff heinrichruoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:56:29 CDT 2005

ok - I try to import an unicode text sql file with:

CREATE TABLE tb_test (
  id bigint(20) NOT NULL default '0',
  file varchar(255) NOT NULL default ''
);
INSERT INTO 'tb_test' ( 'id' , 'file')  VALUES ('1','files_ONLINE/b_2020.pdf');
INSERT INTO 'tb_test' ( 'id' , 'file')  VALUES
('2','files_ONLINE/1736158A.pdf');
INSERT INTO 'tb_test' ( 'id' , 'file')  VALUES ('3','files_ONLINE/1736035.pdf');

but no table is created
is there something wrong with my syntax?