V4M - creation of cursor

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Jun 18 18:04:45 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan
I've found the problem.
It's in the second part of code where I build a propList for have a tandem
navigation RecID-RecPos.
If I comment the second part the navigation works, but I will check why in
V2.0.2 this work also.
I look for getColumn but seems correctly...
any other idea?
Thanks Paolo

[code]
on populate
getRecCount()
repeat with i = 1 to gFieldNumber
member(gFieldPrefix &"F" & i).text = string(gCursor.field(gFieldPrefix & "F"
& i).value)
end repeat

-- SECOND PART
-- Build a ID list