[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

Erik Mueller-Harder valentina-list at vermontsoftworks.com
Sat Jun 18 09:07:00 CDT 2005

On Jun 17, 2005, at 15:35, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Although let's hear yet from Erik Mueller-Harder ...

Hello!

Sorry for the delay:  I travelled about 800km yesterday and returned
home at 03:00 local time -- not the best time to test a new release!

Ruslan & Ivan:  I'm very happy to tell you that the index corruption
(also known as VException -39) has completely disappeared with
2.0.4fc7.  Congratulations!

I've performed further basic testing of V4RB2 on my end, and am at
this point unaware of any problems -- though I'm not in a position
right now to test anything like the number of records Jon is dealing
with.

Many thanks,

-- Erik