[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Jun 18 11:13:07 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
To: <valentina-beta at lists.macserve.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

> On 6/18/05 9:35 AM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
> wrote:
>
> > ok, done, (in previous version it was FALSE by default...)
> > Now I can work with your example, but my db navigation don't works...
> > Have you changed something in the common navigation command from 2.0.2. to
> > newest?
> > Have you some idea because now the commands:
> > gCursor.nextRecord()
> > gCursor.prevRecord() and so on, don't works?
> >
> > I've tried again your SQL\Records_AddDeleteUpdate and with gClient = FALSE
> > and now it's works.
>
> Paolo,
>
> This sounds strange,
>
> So in OUR examples buttons Next/Prev works correctly?
> But in your project no ?
>
> Hmm. Have you specify that cursor is kRandom ?
> Without this you cannot use PREV command.

this is myBuildCursor
gCursor = gDb.sqlSelect(query, #kServer, gLockType, #kRandom)

gLockType is a variable get from user account
put gLockType
-- #kReadWrite

Thanks for your help
I've tried to create a new db but the problem is the same; all rest works, search, sort...
the navigation by grid row and RecID is correctly... incredible: only prev and next don't works!
If you have not change navigational commands
I must deeper check my project.. that in 2.0.2 works fine, very strange.
Later I tell you if I get some result.
Paolo