[ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Sat Jun 18 08:35:37 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>
To: <valentina-beta at lists.macserve.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] V4RB, V4MD, Vserver 2.0.4f c7

> On 6/18/05 9:02 AM, "info at vallemediatime.com" <info at vallemediatime.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Paolo,
>
> > Hi Ruslan,
> > my first ten minutes with new V4MD update for WIN:
> >
> > 1. from Common/Database_CreateCloseOpen I get:
> > * V4MD * : Valentina.logToFile() ...
> > done
> > * V4MD * : new VDatabase ...
> > done
> > * V4MD * : VDatabase.create() ...
> > ERROR: 532480
> > ERR_CONNECTION ERROR
> >

> > 2. I open my db made with 2.0.2... the result table now is good You've fix
> > the NULL or VOID value for empty strings... good
> > I'm on first record and click on moveNext button:
> > --- it goes to second record... good
> > I click again on moveNext and db goes to lastRecord.... no good
> > I click on others navigation button, but all seems don't work
> >

> > 3. Now I try your SQL\Records_AddDeleteUpdate but I get again ERR_CONNECTION
> > ERROR....
> > Some suggestion? I must change some line code.
> > My work is in off-line apllications...

> Please check that
>     gClient = false
ok, done, (in previous version it was FALSE by default...)
Now I can work with your example, but my db navigation don't works...
Have you changed something in the common navigation command from 2.0.2. to newest?
Have you some idea because now the commands:
gCursor.nextRecord()
gCursor.prevRecord() and so on, don't works?

I've tried again your SQL\Records_AddDeleteUpdate and with gClient = FALSE
and now it's works.
Paolo

Sean: now the xtra is marked 2.0.3.0 (look at properties\version)